Friday, March 2, 2012

Success sms

Fly in the plane of Ambition & Land in the Airport of Success...Luck is yours,Wish is mine...May Ur future always shine

vision inside the future is planning and planning is must for successfull life and for a good businessman.

A Manager of the branch bank found he had no space left to store old records.
He wrote to his regional manager to for permission to destroy old records.
REGIONAL MANAGER replied back: "I do not mind your destroying old records but please make sure you keep photo-copies of all the destroyed papers".

When I take a long time, I am slow.
When my boss takes a long time, he is thorough.
When I don't do it, I am lazy.
When my boss doesn't do it, he's too busy.
When I do it without being told, I'm trying to be smart.
When my boss does the same, that is initiative.
When I please my boss, that's brown-nosing.
When my boss pleases his boss, that's co-operating.
When I do good, my boss never remembers.
When I do wrong, he never forgets.


Success is like tip of the tail !!!If cat runs to catch the tail.It has to keep running forever.But if it walks in its own style.Tail follows!!Live life with ur own rules....
Each moment of ur life is a picture which u had never seen before. And which ull never see again so enjoy & live life & make each moment beautiful....

No comments:

Post a Comment