Saturday, March 3, 2012

Friendship Sms

Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn't start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday.


Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine.


Age appears to be best in some things. Old wood best to burn. Old books best to read. Old rice best to eat and old friends best to keep



God picked up a flower and dipped it in a DEW, lovingly touched it which turned into u, and the he gifted to me and said, THIS FRIEND IS 4 U.


To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS


True friends are like mornings, u cant have them the whole day, but u can be sure, they will be there when u wakeup tomorrow, next year and forever.


Make 1000's friends
Its not an achievement to make 1000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000's years.


6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND


Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.


I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!
GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!


As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.


ill always value u deep within my heart!
Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart!


If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!


Ur validity of being my friend is going 2 b expired today,plz recharge ur friendship immidetly by delivering 4-5 sweet & cool msgs.So hurry


Friendship is sweet when it’s new, Sweeter when its true, but sweetest when its u. When God gave friends he tried 2 b fair! When I got u, I got more than my share!


One tree can start a forest, One Smile can start Friendship , One touch can show luv n care, & One friend like u can make life worth-living!


Tiny starz shining bright
Tiny starz shining bright its time 4 me 2 say goodnite, so close ur eyes & snuggle up tight I'm wishin u sweet dreams 2nite!

ur 1 of a kind and always in mind..
Sumtime i 4get 2say HI, sumtime i miss 2reply,sumtimes my msg doesn't reach u, but it doesnt mean i 4get u,bcoz. ur 1 of a kind and always in mind...


friend , If u leave me, i 'll die...
If u drop me, i 'll break, If u hold me, i 'll shake, If u need me, i'll hurry, If u don't call me, i 'll worry, If u hurt me, i'll cry, but friend , If u leave me, i 'll die...


Heart could only Love 4 a while
Heart could only Love 4 a while, U can put many relation in a file, U can make a desert from the nile, But u cant stop my smile, when i see ur name on my mobile.!


Help ever... hurt never...
Help ever... hurt never... love ever.. hate naver... give ever... except never... smile ever... cry never... think me ever..forget me never...!


When God open the windows of Heaven
When God open the windows of Heaven he saw me & asked "what is ur wish 2 day?" i said "Lord Take Care of the Dear One who is reading this SMS"!


24 sweet hours makes 1 sweet day
24 sweet hours makes 1 sweet day! 7 Sweet day! makes 1 Sweet week! 4 Sweet weaks make 1 Sweet person like u meakes the life sweet!


Feelings R many but Words R few
Feelings R many but Words R few.. Clouds R dark, But Sky is blue.. Love is a paper, life is a glue Everything is false.. but Friendship s True...!!


Morning is God's way of saying '1 more time
Morning is God's way of saying '1 more time .. Go, live life make a difference touch ones heart, encourage 1's mind inspire 1's soul & enjoy d day...' 1 more time.!


it's me..!
sweet but not honey, precious but not money, bright but not sunshine, Improves with time but not wine, dont know?? ,it's me..!


Longest love is mother's love
Longest love is mother's love,Shotest love is other love, Sweetest love is Lover's love, but Strongest love is friend love., like u and me!


MY friendship is just like a rubber band
MY friendship is just like a rubber band, It is too flexible, Stretch it as much as u can, but if u leave it,it 'll hurt u a lot, really a lot!


A lovely star dropped on earth one
A lovely star dropped on earth one night.Asked me u want a million dollar or a good frnd?I had 2 choose million dollars coz, I already have u...


Our "Frenship" is a crossed cheque
Our "Frenship" is a crossed cheque of Rs HAPPY/- which v both have... when u feel upset and alone,withdraw it from my a/c. When u r too happy, deposit it in my a/c


Arre..listen.. 2 people were askin me ur details 2 day
Arre..listen.. 2 people were askin me ur details 2 day. I gave them ur address n no. They will b visiting u soon. Their names r JOY & HAPPINES.!!!


u r HIV +ve
Conducting a blood test on u... testing... testing in progress... result: SORRY HIV+(HONEY IN VEINS) ur full of honey no wonder ur so sweet!


Life without ur SMS is Tea W/o sugar,
Life without ur SMS is Tea W/o sugar, Coffee W/o milk, Bread W/o butter,Salad W/o onion, Candy W/o cream, Chicken W/o spice, Icecream W/o ice, ME W/o U!


I have a special meal for you:
I have a special meal for you: A glass of CARE, A plate of LOVE, A spoon of PEACE, A fork of TRUST, and A bowl of HAPPINESS.. so hog nicely!


what is ment by Friend
F: FIELD of LOVE!..R: ROOT ofJOy!.. I: ISLAND of GOD!.. E: END of SCRROW!.. N: NAME of HOPE!.. D: DOOR of UNDERSTANDING! tats YOU my FRIEND..


There's st@ry behind every friendship.
There's st@ry behind every friendship. Each friend we make is start @f each st@ry, our st@ry had a w@nderful begining.. H@pe this st@ry,never has an ending!


Know what makes me happy wen u msg me
Know what makes me happy wen u msg me? Not ur jokes, Graphics or sweet msgs but ur NAME that "APPEARS" on the call when it beeps knowing that u remember me.!


Freindship happens inside the heart,
Freindship happens inside the heart, Slient.. Unwritten.. Unnbreakable by distance..Unchangeable by time.. Once a Friend, always a Freind.!

I want nothing but a BIG SMILE from u!
Earth wants water, Flower wants dew, I want nothing but a BIG SMILE from u!

Friends are like shoes
Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help u as u walk through life. thanks for being my size!


a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!
For me U r as... Chees 4 pizza.. passport 4 visa... butter 4 bread.. ice 4 freezer.. cream 4 cake... water 4 lake.. leaf 4 tree.. a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!


Notice ur phone got heavier with this message
Notice ur phone got heavier with this message ? it contains load of love. affection and prayers to keep u happy n safe. Have a nive sleep Good nite!


A friend gives hope when life is low
A friend gives hope when life is low, A friend is a place you've no where to go,A friend is honest,friend is true, A friend is percious, A friend is you.!!!


Wonderful people r carefully
Wonderful people r carefully created by God,wonderful moments are carefylly planned by God,wonderful friends like you are carefully gifted by God


Some friends r worth 2b thrown,
Some friends r worth 2b thrown,Some r good 2 keep,Some r 2b Treasured 4 ever,and i Think u r one 2 b Thrown...in the Treasure Box 2 b kept 4 ever.


plants are green and earth is blue,
plants are green and earth is blue, why ur so nice to me i want a clue, What ever may be the resone like u , b'coz in world like this, i will never get a friend like you!


1 advice-take care, 1 Request-dont change
1 advice-take care, 1 Request-dont change, 1 Wish dont forget me, 1 Lie-I Hate U, 1 Truth-I Miss U, 1 Hope-We 'll always be Good Friend!


If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,
If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,If i get ur Voice, I dont need Music, If u speack to me, I dont need anybody else,U just b my Friend, I dont need the world!


Friendship is a little more trust
Friendship is a little more trust, a little more laugh, a little less cry, a little more luv, a little less fight a little more "WE" & a little Less "I"!


keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love
keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love, bcoz sun rise in east and sets in west but friendship rises in HEART and sets after DEATH!


Have a "HEART" that never breaks,
Have a "HEART" that never breaks, Have a"SMILE" that never fades, HAve a touch that never Hurt$, Have a "FRIENDSHIP" that naver ends , Like Ours!


The recipe of friendship
The recipe of friendship:, 1 cup of sharing.. 2 cups of caring.. 3 cups of forgiveness &hugs.. mixx all these together to make friends 4 ever..


Hold 10 Roses in ur hand
Hold 10 Roses in ur hand & stand opposite of the mirror, U'll see 11 Roses & among them, the most Beautiful rose in the World is U my dear friend...


I cant find a reason why God gave U to me
I cant find a reason why God gave U to me , but that is not the question to b asked,May b the question is how did God knew that i needed a friend like U...


A good friend is like a computer
A good friend is like a computer, Enter your life ,'Save' u in their heart, 'format' ur problam 'shift' u to opportunities & never 'delete' u from 'memory'!


There r many stars but the Moon is u
There r many stars but the Moon is u. There r many friends but the Sweet one is u. To forget me is now up t@ u. To forget u is something i will never ever do


Some friends r worth 2b thrown,
Some friends r worth 2b thrown, Some r good 2 keep, Some r 2b treasured 4 ever, and i think ur one 2 b kept 4 ever.


incoming is free for me
When ur alone, When ur crying, When ur upset, Don't think of me!! just call me coz incoming is free for me.. my friend!!


Hold 10 Roses in Ur Hands
Hold 10 Roses in Ur Hands & Stand Opposite to the Mirror,
U'll see 11 Roses & among them, the most Beautiful Rose in the World is U my dear friend....


One day Friendship and Love met.
One day Friendship and Love met. Love asked why do you exists when I am here, friendship ans I am here to leave smile where u leave tears.


Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS,
Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS, Ur smile is ANALOGESIC, Ur touch is ANTI-INFLAMTORY, Ur presence is ANTISEPTIC, Ur SMS is ANTI-PYRETIC.. that's why i never fall ill:)


MY FRIEND should be...
MY FRIEND should be... My madicine when i'm in pain, MY letter when i'm Far, My smile whan i'm sad, My handkerchef when i cry, My life when i die!


With my 1 heart.. 2 eyes.
With my 1 heart.. 2 eyes.. 5 litter blood...206 bones.. 1.2 million red cells.. 60 trillion D.N.A.'s.. I wish u "very GOOD DAY"...!


FRIENDSHIP is:=, vast like..."Universe"
FRIENDSHIP is:=, vast like..."Universe" , Deep like.. "Ocean", high like.. "Sky", strong like.. "Iron", kind like.. "Mother", cute like..."Me", and sweet like.."U"!


10 messages received,
10 messages received, 1, HI, 2, Hello, 3, I miss U, 4 How r U?, 5, hope ur fine, 6, keep smilling, 7, Take Care, 8, God bless U, 9, Be happy, 10, Gud night.!


I asked God 4 a flower,
I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked 4 a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked 4 a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked 4 a friend, he gave me you


you konw what? I like u!! you know
you konw what? I like u!! you know why?becoz u r d'best,you know why?in ur own simple ways ,u make me feel special u know when?since the day we became
=f=r=n=d=s=


Dear Customer,We would like to inform
Dear Customer,We would like to inform you that your true friend Mr/Mrs___is missing u a lot. Thank you.Sender:Helpline
Vacancy Post-True Friend.
Vacancy Post-True Friend.
Eligiblity-Loving & caring
Duty-To love
Experience-Not reqiured.
Salary- Never Ending Love.
Joining-Immediately.
Are you interested...


Everything in this world is so fine,
Eveything in this world is so fine, but everything in this world is not mine, but there is one thing that is pure & divine… ur friendship & lucky to be mine…


How 2 grow friendship? pick a good heart,
How 2 grow friendship? pick a good heart, plant in a pot of trust, water with good thoughts, add some emotions and faith, remove the misunderstanding and nourish it.


Not every bird can dance,
Not every bird can dance,But peacock did that.Not every flower can represent LOVE,but Rose did that.Not every Friend can reach upto HEART,But u did that...
If I cud give u a gift…


If I cud give u a gift… I wud give u the ability 2 see urself, d way I c u, so that u wud know what a wonderful FRIEND u are!


What is real but invisible?
What is real but invisible? Ur love… What is true but unfair? Ur away from me… What is sweet but invincible? Ur smile… What is precious but priceless? Ur friendship…


Whenever u want to know how rich u r,
Whenever u want to know how rich u r, juz drop a tear from ur eyes n look around… The number of hands that reach out to wipe your tears will tell u how rich you are!


Flowers means honey...,honey means
Flowers means honey...,honey means sweet... Sweet means desire ...,Desire means Love...,Love means Friend...,Friend means U sweet sweet...


Every second God remembers you,
Every second God remembers you, Every minute God bless you, Every hour God cares for you because... Every day I pray God to take care of U.


Wonderful people r carefully
Wonderful people r carefully created by God,wonderful moments are carefylly planned by God,wonderful friends like you are carefully gifted by God.


Love says "If u ever need anything,
Love says "If u ever need anything,I'll b there" but friendship says " You'll never need anything if I'll b there "


FRIENDSHIP knows no season,
FRIENDSHIP knows no season, knows no time, it has a sole intention of bringing two people together to a Moment called..."F O R E V E R"


FRIENDSHIP TEST
FRIENDSHIP TEST,Call if U love me,Missed Call if U are a true friend ,Text back if U care, Text a joke if U like me, Just ignore if U hate ME?


The Heart of a Friend
The ,-# -.- #-.
Heart # "#" #
of "#. . #"
a Friend "#"
knows No BoundarieS,
No LimitS,
just endless Love and Care!
"Have a Great Day..."


Luv-Easy to say - Difficult to stay
Luv-Easy to say - Difficult to stay..Beautiful to feel - Difficult to deal...Difficulty is a part of Life...But That's the reason...Why Girlfriend is never a wife?


A Friend is:1% Funny2% Sweet3%
A Friend is:1% Funny2% Sweet3% Caring4% Loving and...90% Good Looking that's why...


I'm your Friend!
Feelings r many... but words are few
Feelings r many... but words are few, clouds r dark...but sky is blue, love is a paper... life is a glue, everything is false... but our friendship is true.....


I cant find a reason why God
I cant find a reason why God gave u to me, but that is not the question to b asked,May b the question is how did GOD knew that i needed a friend like 'U'....


A Good friend is like a Computer
A Good friend is like a Computer,Enter your life, 'Save' u in their heart,'format' ur problems,'shift' u to opportunities &never 'delete' u from memory!


Life without FriENDS is
Life without FriENDS is
(L)onely
(i)nsecure
(F)ull of doubt
(E)mptiness

Life with FriENDS is
(L)ight n easy
(i)nspring
(F)ull of hopes
(E)nthusiasm


D se dosti, D se Dil, D se Dard
D se dosti, D se Dil, D se Dard, D se dillagi, D se Diwangi par D se itna bhi Dur na ho jana ki S se SMS aur C se Call bhi na kar sako...... "


10-Fingers 09-Planets 08-Sides
10-Fingers 09-Planets 08-Sides 07-Wonders 06-Sense 05-Pandavas 04-Seasons 03-Choices 02-Genders 01-Wonderful Friend ***U***


Our friendship has become our HABIT
Our friendship has become our HABIT even if U take out H-ABIT remains.Take out A ,still BIT remains ,Finally take out B,still IT remains....


If i could pull down the rainbow,
If i could pull down the rainbow, i would write ur name on it and putit back in the sky 2 let everybody know how colourful my life is with a frd like u.


Our friendship is a blank check
Our friendship is a blank cheque,its an asset not a liberty,always a credit not debit, always a profit not a loss,hope it will not Bounce!!!!!!


MY FRIEND should be...
MY FRIEND should be... My madicine when i'm in pain, MY letter when i'm Far, My smile whan i'm sad, My handkerchef when i cry, My life when i die!

No comments:

Post a Comment