Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dami sms

* Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else
and expect them to know you.

* There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and
just be more careful about who you trust next time around.

* Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when
we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

* Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

* To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

* FiRsT NiTe, FiRsT SiGhT, I SaW, I KnEw, LoVe's SwEEtEr ThAn MoUnTaiN DeW, A pRoMiSe
I mAdE and' WiLL kEEp, 2 LoVe YOU aLwAys~

* LovE is Not HoW LonG U've BeeN 2gEthEr; nOt HoW MucH U've GIvEn oR RecEivE; Not hOw
MaNy TimEs U've HeLpEd EaCh OthEr --- Its HoW U VALUE EaCh OtHEr...

* Some newspapers publish untrue news, but there is one thing that is true. What is it?

* Don't regret what you've did, but regret what you never did, go and say 'I LOVE U' to your loved one!

* The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't get on well in life until you let go of past failures and

heartaches.

* It's true that we don't know what we've got until it's gone, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it

arrives.




* Every girl wants one guy to meet all her needs, while every guy wants all the girls to meet his one need.

* Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you... I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you.

* Be MorE Concerned AbouT YouR CharacteR ThaN YouR ReputationN BecausE YouR CharacteR Is WhO YoU ArE AnD YoU ReputaioN Is WhaT OtherS

ThinK Of YoU!!!

* When I look at you, my heart skips 1 beat but later that beat could mean a lifetime of tears wasted on some thing i knew i could

never have!

* Girls are like phones, we like to be held and talked too, but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

* Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live?

* Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happend.

* It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

* Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep, Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream.

* Under the sea, there lays a rock. In the rock, there is an envelope. In the envelope, there is a paper. On the paper, there are 3

words... 'Forget me not'

* When u were born, u were crying and everyone round u was smiling.. Live ur life so that when u die, u're the one who is smiling and

everyone round u is crying..

* The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everyting... they just make the most of everything that comes along their

way...

* I got nothing else 2 offer, so 2 U, it's luv I going 2 send. It's nothing tat I borrowed, it's nothing I?d lend. This luv I?m

sending has a Lifetime Guarantee!

* A good friend is like a computer; me 'enter' ur life, 'save' u in my heart, 'format' ur problems, 'shift' u 2 opportunities & never

'delete' u from my memory!

* Don't cry for someone who don't worth while; the one who is worth, wouldn't make one cries..

* A Short thing, It gets Longer when U hold it, N pass between women Breasts, N enters into A hole What is it? 1 min 2 think! Car Seat

Belt, U dirty mind.

* When you are feeling stressed and about to breakdown, just remember: STRESSED is just DESSERTS spelled backwards.. it's a piece of

cake!

* Memories is treasured, no one can steal. Parting is heartache, no one can heal. Some'll forget you when you are gone, but I'll

remember you no matter how long.

* If someone comes into your life and becomes part of you, but for some reason he/she could not stay, don't be too sad... be glad that

your paths have crossed.

* You're like a shining star in the cold dark nite, you lead me, you guide me, you makes everything seems so rite...

* She BlinDeD mE wiTh hEr LigHT, it'S SucH A beaUtiFuL SigHt... The WaY She MoVes Is LiKe An AngEl... ShE gOt Me WaLkiNg On Air.

* Excuse me, do u have a Band-Aid? I skinned my knee when I fell for you

* aRe Ur LeGs TiReD? CoZ yoU'Ve BeEn RuNNiNg ThRoUgH My MiNd aLL DaY LoNg!

* Why can't a blonde dial 911? Because She can't find the eleven!!!

* In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME &

beyond DISTANCE!


* wOrLd iS cRueL, LoVe iS bLinD. LoSt iN sAdnEsS, BluR In miND. HeArT iS bRoKeN, fLaMe hAd DiEd. TiMe HaS pAsSeD bUt wHy iS hE...

sTiLL nOt mInE...


* No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no

age.


* I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.


* Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I

found love when I found U.


* If I had a single flower for every time I thought of you I could walk in my garden forever, never finding the end.


* It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what hurts more is to love someone, and never find the courage to let them

know how you feel.


* You do not know the effect you have on me because every time I see you my heart begins to smile.




* It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.


* I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never seems to last.


* I could fill a 1000 pages telling U how I feel, and still U would not understand.. So now I leave w/o a sound, except my heart

shattering as it hits the ground.


* A million words would not bring you back, I know, because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know, because I've cried.


* People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.


* I cry 4 the times U were almost mine. I cry 4 the memories I've left behind. I cry 4 the pain, the lost, the old, the new. I cry 4

the times I thought I had U.


* I'm crazy for you. Touch me once and you'll know it's true, I never wanted anyone like this, it's all brand new, you'll feel it in

my kiss, I'm crazy for you.


* Looking back on all these years, all the smiles and all the tears, I never want these memories to fade.


* You asked me who I liked and I said no one... but what I really meant was no one but you.


* If the only possible way we can be together is in my dreams, then I'll sleep forever.


* Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.


* There are times when I fall in love with someone new, but I always seem to find myself back in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment