Sunday, March 4, 2012

Romantic Love SMS for Boyfriend

When romance is in the air, everything seems beautiful. You miss him all the time. Time seems to have come to a halt when he is not around. You long to hear him once, to keep looking into his eyes and feel his warm breath on your shoulder. What would you do when only thing you can do is miss him terribly? Simply pick you cell phone and send him some love wishes.


* I'll use the language of love
You'll understand what I say
Words are never enough
The language of love is the only way
- Unknown
* Hold me
Like there's no tomorrow
There can be no sorrow
Right here where we stand
- Faith Hill
* What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you
- Extreme

Love SMS for boyfriend is the best way to express your love and care. Love needs to be given extra care and that special care must be shown. Be it Valentine’s Day or a Christmas, or any other day in the year a love SMS can always set the mood on perfect note. There are hundreds and thousands of options from where you can collect these messages if you cannot write them yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment