Sunday, March 4, 2012

Miss you

If we are missing someone terribly and he or she is not around us, mobile phones are a great help as we can send our dear ones a miss you sms on this situation.

The people who are in true love miss their partners a lot even if they are apart just for few hours. Valentine season has begun and the atmosphere is also balmy.

Lovebirds want to spend this pleasant time together and if it's not possible they rather start missing each other. Miss you sms are the only way to convey this thought that someone is being missed by someone.

But since it is not taken in positive spirit to send same miss you sms every time, there is a need of a resource from where one can use as many miss you sms as required. My Dear Valentine comes in the picture at this juncture. We are a huge resource of thoughtful miss you sms.

Find them below:

* Never luk for a Gud Face, it'll turn old one day; Never luk for a Gud Skin, it'll wrinkle one day; But luk for a loyal heart, that'll miss u every day.

* What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that we feel when we meet them but the emptiness we feel when they are not around us. I Miss U!

* I always knew that looking back on my tears would someday make me laugh, but I never knew that looking back on my laughter would someday make me cry. Miss you.

* The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm U. L=Love 2 C U soon. O=Obviously, I miss you!

* i may not be a clock that may text you 24hrs a day but my heart will be like a clock that will not stop caring & saying u r always remembered. miss u!

* Wherever you go, whatever you do, may god's angels watch over you & I Miss U!

* In my life I learned how? 2 love 2 smile 2 be happy 2 be strong 2 work hard 2 be honest 2 be faithful 2 forgive but I couldnt learn how.. 2 stop Missing You

* Sumtimes i frgt 2 say hi,sumtimes i frgt 2 reply,sumtimes my msg doesnt rch u,bt it doesnt mean i frgt u.im just gvng u time to miss me

* To b disturbed by the beep of ur mobile only means that some how some where some how some one is thinking you .and this moment its me missing u always

* You're like a target that I always try to aim at. How I wish I could aim you at the heart. But every time I fail, I feel so sad. You know why? It's because I always end up missing you.

* You must be a thief coz you stole my heart. You must be tired coz you're always running through my mind. And maybe I'm a bad shooter coz I keep missing you.

* If only one star would fall every time I miss you, then all the stars in heaven would be gone. Don't wonder if there are no stars tonight! It's your fault coz you made me miss you a lot.

* I've been wondering why you're not texting... Multiple Choice: a. busy b. dedma c. tired d. thrifty e. want me to miss you.

* I miss u in every beats of my heart,in every blink of my eyes,in every second of time and in every moments of the day.

* Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,
But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,
I'm just giving u time to miss me!

* Sender:Name Missing*
*Number Missing
*Sent:Date missing
*Missing U a lot thats y
everything is missing....
*
* My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U, My arms R empty coz I can't hold U, My lips R cold coz I can't kiss U but, My heart is breaking coz I'm not with U!

* Someone misses you so much, its not your family nor your relatives. Its not even your bestfriend nor your closests pal. Its just the simple ordinary me, who misses the extraordinary.

* My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U, My arms R empty coz I can't hold U, My lips R cold coz I can't kiss U but, My heart is breaking coz I'm not with U!

* i heard someone whisper ur name, but when i turned around to c who it was, i notice i was alone, then i realize it was my heart telling me that i miss u.

* 4getn u is hard 2 do, 4gtn me is up2 u, 4gt me not, 4gt me neva, but don't 4get, we're gr8 2gether.

* Among ur frens i care 4 u da most, among ur frens i lov u da most, among ur frens u hurt me d most coz....i know dats all im 2 u... among ur frens.

* Luv can be bad,it can treat u lik dirt.Theres always a risk of u getting hurt.Luv is restless & luv is a flirt.Luv has places to go and people to hurt.

1 comment: