Sunday, March 4, 2012

Top10 Failure

* "Love the one who cares 4 u . care the one who shares with u. share the one who knows u., know the one who miss u, but dont miss the 1 who is "dear & near""
* "Friends are amazing when they r new, they are wonderful when they r true. but do you know they r a "blessing" when they r like u."
* "Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with u will never die. "
* "When u lov someone it's like reaching for the stars u know u can't reach it.... But u keep trying because may be one day that star might fall for you...."
* "I love you but i'm nt u r lovr I care u, But I'm nt frm ur family, I'm ready to share ur pain, But I'm nt ur blood relation. I'm ur LOVELY friend always with u."
* "God never made us to face the tough times alone! thats y he made us."
* "f kisses were water, I will give u sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u mine."
* "If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u are a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my;FRIEND& u r the BEST!!!!!!!!!"
* "When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? I said : please take special care of the person reading this!!!!!!!;"
* "Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life's journey we became FRIENDS!"

To conclude, Love failure sms's teach you to be strong and believe in the power of love. So, whenever you find yourself alone confronting heartbreak, take help from love failure sms.

No comments:

Post a Comment