Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sad Sms

I hide my tears when I say your name,
but the pain in my heart is stil the same.
Though I smile and seem carefree,
there's no one who misses you more than me!!


you're the one i love.the one I need.but bad mistakes I've done indeed.in search for forgivness and happyness too.I want to say that I love u


It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.


sending you a hug to ease your stress.a kiss to make you smile and my heart to say i'm thinking of u. i miss you


It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.


i heard someone whisper ur name, but when i turned around to c who it was, i notice i was alone, then i realize it was my heart telling me that i miss u.


You can close your eyes to things you do not want to see. But u cant close your heart to things you do not want to feel.


You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!

A day without your love is a day without life.

The hardest thing you'll ever do is watch the one u love, love someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment